From Tar Valon Library
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
- 999 NE: Emara blamed Siuan and Leane for the division of the Tower and took matters into her own hands. She was severely punished for it (TFoH, Ch. 50).
- 999 NE: Emara is nearly strangled by her sheets when a bubble of evil erupts in Salidar (LoC, Ch. 14).
- Emara does not like Siuan or Leane. When they were unable to channel, she thought that they should be sent away from Salidar (LoC, Ch. 12). She also blamed them for the Tower's division and tried to take matters into her own hands (TFoH, Ch. 50).
- Nynaeve thinks that Emara is pleasant, if not for her dislike of Siuan and Leane (LoC, Ch. 12).
- Emara shared a room with Ronelle, Mulinda, and Satina is Salidar. They were in the same house as Elayne and Nynaeve (LoC, Ch. 14).
- Emara is hard on herself (CoT, Ch. 30).