Author: Atarah al'Norahn
She is young, plump and pale-haired (LoC, Ch. 3).
- She accompanies her husband to the Black Tower when he wants to know if he can learn to channel (LoC, Ch. 3).
- Sora's eyes are fastened on Rand as Jur tells Rand that he is thinking of going home. Rand tells Jur that he can go home at any time up until the point he learns to channel, but that they will need every soldier for the Last Battle. He avoids Sora's eyes, since he is trying to manipulate her husband into staying (LoC, Ch. 3).
- As Taim tests Jur to see if he can channel, Sora is standing with her son clasped to her breast, not watching her husband; her eyes are still locked on Rand. Rand thinks to himself that a woman's eyes can cut deeper than a knife (LoC, Ch. 3).
- When Rand returns to the farm, only four of the original twenty-six men wanting to channel, Sora's husband included, are left. Sora is the only woman left on the farm, since all the other wives and sweethearts left with their men. She watches Rand's arrival from a window (LoC, Ch. 11).
- After Rand gives the Asha'man their name and gives Taim the sword and dragon pins to hand out as he sees fit, Sora serves wine to Rand and Taim. The accusation in her eyes hurts Rand (LoC, Ch. 42).
- Through his bond with his wife, Jur knows that Sora misses him and that her knee hurts (ACoS, Ch. 27).
Sora obviously loves her husband if she stayed with him even though he can channel. Like many of the other Asha'man who have wives, Jur has bonded Sora with something like the Aes Sedai/Warder bond so that, when they are apart, they will both know that the other is all right (ACoS, Ch. 27).