From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
- He and Blaeric are with Joline in Ebou Dar, but not in the same apartments, because Teslyn does not want them near (ACoS, Ch. 17).
- When the Seanchan take over Ebou Dar, Fen and Blaeric only manage to get Joline out of the Tarasin Palace, but not out of the city, and have to move her from time to time when the patrols decide to search houses for marath'damane (WH, Ch. 19).
- He and Blaeric do not like Mat's idea of getting Joline out of Ebou Dar with an a'dam around her neck (WH, Ch. 29).
- Egeanin wants to disguise Fen and Blaeric as lantern-bearers when they make their escape (WH, Ch. 30).
- He leaves Ebou Dar with Joline, Mat and the others and hides with them in Valan Luca's menagerie (CoT, Ch. 1).
- When Blaeric takes Mat to speak with Joline, Fen is guarding her wagon (CoT, Ch. 3).
- He and Blaeric are guarding the wagon with the Aes Sedai and sul'dam inside. They do not help him in keeping the women under control (CoT, Ch. 28).
- When Mat slips out of the Aes Sedai's wagons after having spanked Joline, Blaeric and Fen ask Mat what had happened in there (KoD, Ch. 7).
- When Selucia collars Joline on Tuon's orders, Blaeric and Fen try to interfere, but the door is slammed in their faces (KoD, Ch. 9).
- He accompanies Joline when she examines the ground where the ghost village sank in moments before (KoD, Ch. 10). He and Blaeric actually never really leave her side (KoD, Ch. 25; KoD, Ch. 37).
- Fen goes with Joline into Hinderstap and helps take the serving girls out of the Town (TGS, Ch. 28).
- Fen is guarding the serving girls from Hinderstap when dawn breaks and cannot understand how they got away from him (TGS, Ch. 28).
"Fen, a Saldaean, seemed not to like much except for Joline. They both liked Joline a lot. The pair of them talked alike, thought alike, moved alike." (Mat on Fen and Blaeric; Winter's Heart, Chapter 29)